Checklist for High School Sophomores
- Attend college and career information events.
- Research funding for college, including scholarships, grants, loans, etc.
- Start applying for scholarships. It is never too early!
- Reach out to mentors in the fields of interest.
- Continue exploring college and career options.
- Consider taking a practice test to prepare for the PSAT.
- Take the TSI test to apply for Dual Credit Courses
- Get Involved! It is important even if you don't plan on going to college, it looks good on your resume.