The following are ways you can help your child at home.
1. Read, Read, Read! Reading to your child is one of the most important things you can do with them.
2. Help them master letter recogntion by using flashcards, playing games with letters, etc.
3. Let them practice writing their name correctly using the laminated name card I sent home.
4. Let them practice tying their shoes!
5. Praise their efforts and encourage them to do their best
Please click the link below. It will review important information about our Kindergarten program!
Please click on the link below and click on the expectations tab to view our discipline plan!