Agriculture teachers rely on FFA alumni members to help ease the outside commitments of teaching, bring more support to agricultural education programs and give teachers more freedom to do what they do best - teach kids! FFA relies on alumni members for student recruiting, scholarship money, aiding in camps, conferences, national FFA convention and other personal development programs. The high level of commitment that the FFA Alumni offers to the Tolar FFA organization and the community in which we live, helps make FFA students' lives better.
The mission of the Tolar FFA Alumni Association is to secure the promise of FFA and agricultural education by creating an environment where people and communities can develop their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success.
* We value the integral nature of FFA & agricultural education.
* We value agriculture as an essential part of society.
* We value diversity in serving all populations.
* We value the impact of a teacher on a student's life.
* We value the impact & involvement of parents/guardians & communities on a student's life.
* We value the community's support of agricultural education teachers and programs