BUILDING TOMORROW'S WINNERS THROUGH EDUCATION WITH
PRIDE IN COUNTRY, SCHOOL, AND SELF.
The mission of the Tolar Independent School District, in partnership with the community, is to provide knowledge and skills for our students so they will be positive thinkers, hard workers, and problem-solvers who contribute constructively to society.
|All students can learn
|Service to others
1. Create and maintain a culture of high expectations.
2. Recruit, retain, and support highly efficient educators.
3. Develop a culture of continuous professional learning and district improvement.
4. Develop continuity and communication throughout the district.
5. Plan, upgrade, and maintain facilities and learning environments with the future in
The Tolar ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing educational programs, including vocational programs in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The High School Principal has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements of Title IX and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. The Superintendent has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. To request information about applicability of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) interested persons should contact the Superintendent of Schools.